Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thermotron - the history of liar's cheats thieves and embezzlers training

 THermotron  30 + years of learning to be a hypocrite--

Gee another one bites the dust-- yes the many liars and thieves i have worked with at thermotron-- are retiring--

meet the new group of dishonest deceitful perverts

but remember go to church-- so you can hide the fact that you are a pervert


Get the "special training with Mark Lamers"

  1. The Simpsons - I Am So Smart

    Homer finally gets accepted to college and celebrates by lighting his high-school



Ok. So I'm not religious but I have done some reading. I have come to the conclusion that there is a intelligent being who created the world.

Thus he/she/it must have revealed himself to us. I know I am in wrong relation with the god of the world. What must I do to be "saved" (Christian lingo). I know I have done wrong this, so what must I do to be accepted by god?

Sorry for this question that is obvious to you..I just want to know

Thanks[/QUOTE]

each church domination has it's religious program -- and system--  of how to enter into covenant--









find out what group has the Holy Spirit -- because as saint paul says



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OCOpL0IZbQ&feature=share&list=PL266633C232C56C0D

I Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers WILL NOT inherit or have any share in the Kingdom of God?

there are many groups that have no real presence of the Holy Spirit


Now the Roman Catholic church has the best ceremonies


so try to find where people are really getting healed and delivered --

NOt haveing

A form of Godliness but denying the power thereof by faithlessness

www.thepropheticyears.com/...

/Having%20a%20form%20of%20godline...

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. ... In the passage above what does it mean that they have a form of godliness, ...


and ck the moral aspects

 Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,


 nor those who participate in homosexuality, nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards,


nor foul-mouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the Kingdom of God.

No comments: