Thursday, March 4, 2010

almost one-third of the ministry that Jesus had was casting evil spirits out of people.(at thermotron u can meet some of them!!)



This Week's Guest


Mark Virkler
February 22-28, 2010

After 20 years of ministry, Mark Virkler finally experienced complete emotional and spiritual transformation.

Mark discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.


On It’s Supernatural:

My guest has uncovered the seven supernatural prayers that will move all
legal access by demons.

Can ancient secrets of the supernatural be rediscovered? Do angels exist? Is there life after death?


Are healing miracles real?

Can you get supernatural help from another dimension?


Has the future been written in advance? Sid Roth has spent 30 years researching the strange world of the supernatural.

Join Sid on this edition of It’s Supernatural.

SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Mark Virkler. And we’re going to talk about an area that a lot
of people confine to the back rooms.



But one-third of the ministry, almost one-third of the
ministry that Jesus had was casting evil spirits out of people.


There was a freedom that the
primitive early church had that is lacking so much today.


Now Mark, tell me what your first
experience was with deliverance.












MARK: My first experience was with a deacon in our church. He came and he said he had an
uncontrollable sin issue.

He has fasted, he had prayed, he memorized scripture. Nothing worked.
And it was lust, and he would instantly undress every woman who came into the church.

He
hated himself for it and he could not overcome it. And so he said, “Do you think this could be a
demon?


And I said, “I don’t know.” ‘Cause I had never cast a demon out of anybody. But I said,
“If you want us to pray for you we can.” And so we did. The three elders of the church got
together. We prayed for him and within about a half hour to an hour, two or three demons
surfaced and we cast them out.


I mean, the guy was shaking and there was gruff voice and it said,


“I’m not coming out.”


And we said, “Yes, you’re coming out.” And we used the name of Jesus.
We cast it out. There was sweat pouring off of him. He was shaking. They came out. And I
thought,



wow, that’s a new experience, because I didn’t even know deacons could have demons.
And so I went back to him a week later, six weeks later, a month later, six months later,

a year
later, two years later, and I asked him the same question:


“Is your life different?” And he said
yes.



He said, “Now it’s like any other sin. I can crucify it when I chose to and I chose to crucify
it.”

So his compulsion, which was caused by a demon, was broken and he was set free of it
through delivered prayer.

SID: Okay. You then went through deliverance. You had a great fear of having a stroke. Yeah I
did.

My grandfather died when I was maybe seven or eight, somewhere around there, and my
recollection was it was of a stroke. And that wasn’t quite accurately, but that was the way I saw
it as a child.


And so I picked up a fear of having a stroke, which I didn’t even know what it was.
But I had reoccurring dreams about five days a week for about 15 years. And the dream was I
would wake up paralyzed, my head was bloated, my arms were bloated, my tongue was bloated.



I would shake the whole thing off and I’d be fine. And I didn’t know that that’s not the way

you’re supposed to wake up. And so when our church got into deliverance I asked the elders to
come pray for me,


and as they prayed for a demon came out,


what manifested was that sensation.


My wife was sitting there in the living room. She said it looked like my tongue was bloated. And
I felt like it as bloated. And I shook this whole thing off, it came out with tears, and I’ve never
had that dream since then.


That was 15-year-old reoccurring dream that I’ve never had the last
30 years of my life.

SID: What about that fear of stroke?
2
MARK: Fear of stroke left too, because in high school I remember going to the nurse’s office
saying I got chest pains ‘cause I didn’t know that a stroke was in your head, not your chest. She
threw me out and said, “No you don’t.” And I’m sure that demon would have tried to convince
me that I was going to die of a stroke. And I have zero fear of a stroke at this point, absolutely
zero.

SID: Okay. So you cast out many demons. But one time you bumped into a demon that you
could not cast out. Tell me about it.

MARK: Well yeah, exactly.



We had cast out thousands of demons from hundreds of people, and
sometimes they come out easy, sometimes they come out hard, and this one gentleman, it as
difficult.







We spent an hour shouting at him saying,


“In the name of Jesus, this demon come out!”


And the demon would manifest, the person would shake and vibrate, a gruff voice would say,




“I’m not coming out.” And we’d say, “You are coming out.

In the name of Jesus, every knee
must bow, every tongue must confess.


You’re coming out.” And the demon would not come out.
And two or three of us spent an hour commanding it to come out. And I said, “God, I am so
frustrated.”



Theologically this makes no sense because the Bible is crystal clear that every knee
must bow in the name of Jesus and this demon did not bow. I have no idea why it didn’t bow.


I
have no idea why it didn’t come out. And because I am so theologically confused I’m just gonna
set this area aside because I lost. There is obviously stuff about the heart, which I do not
understand, and I cannot make this work.

SID: So for ten years he would have nothing to do with deliverance until he went to a conference
in Australia and all of a sudden he was getting some very usual thoughts.

MARK: Well my life had been getting more mucked up, as I would call it. I picked up some
anger and fear, and fear of rejection.

SID: I didn’t know pastors did that. [laugh]

MARK: [laugh] I didn’t either. I thought once I was ordained I’d have no more sin issues. But,
you know, I got fired from some jobs and some people wounded me, and so I had wounds in my
heart. And some demons said, “We can help you with those wounds.” So they’d magnify them.
And here I am starting a 21-day speaking tour in Australia and I’m feeling fear of rejection,
rejection, anger, and I’m saying, “God, you know, I’m in no shape to minister.” So I asked a
surgeon and his wife,


who I had heard did prayer ministry, if she would pray for me. And he said
he’d check. And so the next day the two of them got together and they spent three hours praying
for me.



And in those three hours she was amazing. They got about 20 demons out of me, which
really made me feel better. And I was amazed that I had 20 demons and if she could get them out
in three hours--

SID: Here’s the bottom line. How was your life different after that?
MARK: Well the fear of rejection, the fear, the rejection, the anger, the hatred, the rage, all of

that gone. Because what would use to happen if I would get into a threatening situation I would
feel something rise up within me and grip me, and push me to a feared corner. And I was
3
controlled by fear.


And I’m convinced now that when something rises up in a person and grips
them, and pushes them in a negative direction, that thing is a demon. And I have none of that
kind of stuff within me any more.



There’s nothing that rises up within me, grips me and pushes
me. I’m free.
SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?


MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.



SID: And the reason they stayed that one time you failed was because they actually are like
attorneys. They have legal rights to stay.



MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.
SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?
MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.
SID: I like that. Don’t go away. We’ll tell you some of these seven supernatural prayers. Be right
back.
We’ll be right back to It’s Supernatural.
***
We now return to It’s Supernatural.
SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Mark Virkler. And I’ve got some good news for you. You do
not have to live with that pain, emotional or physical. Mark, when you found out that there were
seven supernatural prayers and when people systematically pray these prayers, every legal right
that these demons have, they’re just dismissed, and then it’s easy to set someone free.


But the big
question I have is how can a Christian have a demon?









MARK: Well that’s a big question I had, too, you know. And I initially didn’t believe a
Christian could have a demon and for several reasons. One is because the word “demon
possessed” freaked me out.


I said, you know, you can’t be possessed by the Holy Spirit and
possessed by demon spirits.
SID: Right.
4
MARK: However, the Greek in the New Testament isn’t “possessed”. The Greek is
“daemonion”, which means demonized, which the literal definition is “under the influence of”,
which is a totally different picture than “possessed by”. “Possessed by” means I’m controlled,
where under the influence of says, well there’s some area of my flesh or soul that’s under the
control of something negative, even though in my spirit I’m controlled by the Holy Spirit. So that
picture makes it more acceptable for me to say, yeah, there’s a lot of parts of us. We’ve got
souls, we’ve got bodies. And many be a demon is controlling one part out there, even while the
Holy Spirit is possessing my spirit.
SID: You know, in the New Testament I read about Jesus casting out spirits of infirmity and
people get healed.



And the thing that you and I were discussing is can a Christian have a demon?


Can a Christian be sick? Well the latter you’d say for sure. Of course a Christian can be sick.
Well does that mean they’re sickness possessed, demon possessed? No. Does that mean they’re
demonized, as you pointed out? Of course. Now do many Christians need deliverance?
MARK: Well my personal guess is we all need deliverance because we’ve all been wounded.
We walked through life. Things happen and when things happen we put up walls. You know, I
put up walls and said that will never happen again. And when I’m putting a wall up a demon will
come along and say, “I can help you with that wall”, you know, a wall of defensiveness, a wall
of fear.


So a demon of defensiveness or fear comes and attaches itself.



So now I’ve got two
problems. I’ve got my own sin plus I’ve got a demon helping me with the sin.

SID: What is a healed heart? What is a wounded heart?
MARK: A healed heart, I think, is a heart that lives in faith, hope and love. “Now abide these
three.” 1 Corinthians 13:13. So if you can look at every area of your life like your marriage, and
say I’ve got faith, hope and love. Look at your health and say, “I have faith that I’m going live
into old age with vibrant health.” Look at your finances and say, “I’ve got faith for my finances.
I’m going to lend and not borrow.” I look at my children and say, “I’ve got faith, hope and love
there.” So for each of these areas you can say, “I’m full of faith, hope and love” and it’s healed.
But if you look at one of those areas and you say, “I’ve got fear, doubt and unbelief” then that’s
unhealed. That area is unhealed. So an unhealed heart would be any opposite of faith, hope and
love. Opposite of faith would be fear, doubt, unbelief. Opposite of hope would be hopelessness,
despair, loneliness. Faith, hope, love. Opposite of love is anger, hatred, rage. So those are all the
heart wounds that demons could fill and which we can now heal through deliverance prayer
through these seven prayers.
SID: Well let’s take a look at some of these prayers. For instance, the first one would be a prayer
of breaking generational curses. What are generational curses and why do they have to be
broken?
MARK: Well the Bible says the sins of the parents are passed on down to the third and fourth
generation. So a lot of times the messes we have didn’t start with us. They started with our
parents and they’re coming down through to us. So we can place the cross of Jesus between the
generational sins and curses and us.
5
SID: I like that.
MARK: Yeah, I do, too. And I would say to the person, picture yourself in your mother’s womb
because that’s where you picked up generational sins and curses, and picture that baby there,
picture the cross of Jesus between that baby and all the stream of energy flowing down towards it
from the mom and the dad. And you just speak it. You say, “In the name of Jesus I forgive my
parents for giving to me generational sins and curses in the area of whatever, anger, hatred,
scorn, and I command that to hit the cross of Jesus, fall to the ground powerless at the foot of the
cross, and I release that baby in the wound from the generational sins and curses, and I pray for
the blessings of Calvary to cascade down over that baby, and I bless that baby with life, and I
call that life to come upon that child.”
SID: Give me an example, a real life experience of someone that prayed that and what happened
to them.
MARK: Who broke generational sins and curses.
SID: Yes.
MARK: I’m going to just read a testimony if I may, all right?
SID: Okay.
MARK: This is from a lady, Kelly Shay, and she had said, here’s her testimony. “I started
having stomach problems whenever I drank anything with a certain ingredient in it. This hadn’t
always been the case and I had no idea what triggered this insensitivity, and it went on for about
two years. I was going through the prayers to heal the heart set, and there was a lesson about
generational sins and curses, and it mentioned that that could result in allergies. I knew that there
was adultery a few generations back in my family, so I prayed through breaking those
generational sins. A few days later I was out with my friends, I ordered a drink without thinking,
and when I got home that night I realized I wasn’t sick. It was then that I thought about the
results of the prayer. The allergy has never come back. Kelly Shay.”
SID: That is wonderful. Now you prayed these supernatural prayers with many people. You
conduct seminars, you have tapes, etc. What type of results are you getting?
MARK: We’re getting tremendous results. God said you pray all seven prayers for everybody.
And what happens is, as you’re working through these, you feel lighter and lighter, and lighter,
until you’re free. And people feel that lightness. I feel the lightness. People who go through it,
they feel the lightness.
SID: I actually feel a lightness as you’re speaking this. But what about, let’s take another one.
Ungodly soul ties. Most have heard of this. But what are ungodly soul ties?
MARK: A soul tie, in the Bible you have an example of the soul of David was knit with the soul
of Jonathan. Knit. So they’re tied together, two souls. So whenever you have a bosom buddy
6
relationship or a covenant contract with a person, you have a soul tie. And if you have an
ungodly soul tie you’re passing stuff from one person to the other. So if we get together to gossip
about the government or people that I’m poor and poisoned, you have toxin poison into your
spirit. And we have a soul tie because we get to do it every week. You know, we just share
negatives. So that would be one example of an ungodly soul tie.
SID: But see, here’s the most wonderful thing. When you attack all of these areas that the devil
has strongholds, it’s almost like you’re covered in oil, and he goes to reach in and woop! We’ll
be right back after this word.
We’ll be right back to It’s Supernatural.
***
We now return to It’s Supernatural.
SID: Hello. Sid Roth here with Mark Virkler, and we’re talking about such a fascinating area
because most people I know, most Christians I know in one or more areas of their life, they’re
not really free. I loved it what you said, Mark, that the common, that most people, they go
through this series have to say is, “I feel lighter.” And they are lighter. Let’s talk about
something that, this is so important. Breaking word curses.
MARK: Okay. Yeah. Word curses, the Bible says life and death is the power of the tongue. And
so I can speak life over myself or you and you can speak life over me. We can speak death over
each or over ourselves. And some word curses have been spoken by another person, and some
have been spoken by me over my life, and they have power. They have spiritual power, which
means they’re broken.
SID: I would imagine the word curse that would be the worst of all would be when you speak a
curse over your life, not even realizing it’s a curse.
MARK: Yeah, yeah. Many people will say, “I’m never going to get healed of this sickness.”
Well that’s a word curse. I have just said the power of God cannot meet me and will not meet
me, and I’m going to stay in this prison. All right. And so I--
SID: I’m going to always have a bad marriage. I’m going to always have a bad relationship with
my children.
MARK: Yeah. Or I’m never going to get a job, not in this economy, I can’t get a job. Those are
all word curses which need to be broken. You need to say, “In the name of Jesus I break the
power of that word curse. That is a lie and it has no authority and power in my life, and the truth
is,” and then you go to the Bible and the Holy Spirit and say, “What is the truth?” All right. The
truth is well I’ve blessed you. I’ve blessed your hands. I’ve blessed your knitting basket. I’ve
blessed your bonds. I’ve blessed everything you’ve touched. That’s one truth. All right. So
you’re speaking truth, which speaks life instead of speaking death over you.
7
SID: Did you ever out of curiosity ever find out if you cursed yourself or someone cursed you
and get rid of it?
MARK: Yeah. I’ve spoken several word curses over myself and the Lord told me to stop. One
was concerning my abilities academically. Because when I was in high school and college I was
straight Bs all the way through. No As, straight B student. So I use to confess, “I have a B-level
brain.” And God said, “Mark, don’t ever say that again.” He said, “Now that you are anointed
with the Holy Spirit,” He said, “You have a triple-A brain.” He said, “You are brilliant.” And He
said, “From now on you say, ‘I am brilliant through the anointing of the Holy Spirit.’” And so
He took me out of a box, a prison I had built for myself saying, “I am limited. I cannot perform.”
And He said, “Don’t ever say that again.” He gave me a new platform where I can now be much
smarter than I would have been.
SID: Now another one, there’s no such thing as the most important one, because Mark, as
you’ve explained, if you leave a couple out you then allow room for the demonic to influence
you.
MARK: Well, you know, I was at a seminar last weekend and the lady, you know, it was a
pregnant lady and she said, “You know, I went and I got prayed for and broke this ungodly
belief, you know.” And she said, “I felt better, but this mess is still there.” And I said, “Well
that’s because you prayed one of the seven prayers, and one of the seven gave you a level of
release. And if you’ll go home and pray the other six, pray the whole bundle, you will not get a
level of release. You will get a full complete release.”
SID: Explain to me the prayer of inner healing.
MARK: Inner healing is allowing Jesus to walk into some painful scenes and show up and do
whatever he wants to do. And this one lady, you want a story?
SID: Please.
MARK: This one lady who is a pastor’s wife, she had a child who was stillborn, and she was
broken hearted. She was traumatized. She sees the dead baby and this picture is powerful. And
even though in her mind theologically she knows the child is in Heaven, the picture is the baby
dead. And whenever you have a competition between a picture and an idea the picture wins. You
say a picture is worth a thousand words. So the Lord gave her a new picture. He took her in a
vision. He took her to Heaven and he walked over to a bassinette in Heaven, and He reached
down, picked up the little baby and He gave it to her, and He said, “This is your baby.” And she
held the baby, she caressed it, she nursed it, she counted all of its fingers and toes and spent some
time with it, and then Lord said, “Now it’s time to go back.” And so she gave the baby back to
Him. He put it back in the bassinette and took her back to Earth. But that’s inner healing. That’s
allowing Jesus to walk in the scene and give you a new picture.
SID: Now that she had this new picture, what difference did it make?
8
MARK: Well now she’s no longer devastated over the fact that she’s lost a child. This child is
dead. That devastation, that pain is gone because now there’s hope there. She knows the child is
in Heaven with Jesus. She sees that. And what you see changes your heart.
SID: Well, you know, there must be a lot of women in this country that have had abortions and
they have found that women that have abortions carry that trauma the rest of their life. Is there a
way of getting rid of that trauma the same way?
MARK: Well yeah. I definitely would say we want to go through these seven prayers, and inner
healing is one of them. You want to ask Jesus to show up and say, “Lord, you know, you were
there when this thing happened. You know, you were there in the room with me because You’re
Emmanuel God, with me. You were there. So where were You at? What were You saying and
what were You doing?” And then just fix your eyes on Jesus, look around the room to see where
he was, and he’ll appear in the picture in your mind. And then you invite the Holy Spirit to take
over and say, “Jesus, move freely.” And tune to flow and the scene will come alive, and Jesus
would come and he’ll put his arms around you and hold you. He’ll speak loving words.
Spontaneous thoughts will come to you, which is the voice of Jesus talking to you, and
spontaneous pictures will come which is a vision of Jesus, and you can just write down that flow
of spontaneous thoughts and pictures.
SID: Explain to me what that means, exactly, the spontaneous flow of thoughts and pictures.
MARK: Yeah. Well see, my thoughts are analytical thoughts. I say two plus two is four. A
spontaneous thought is a flowing thought. It comes to me like I’m driving on the road to pray for
somebody and I say, “Oh yeah.” They just dropped in and it came from flow. The Bible says,
“Out of inner most being shall flow rivers of living water, this He spoke with the spirit.” So
when you and I want to tune to Spirit, we tune to flow. Flowing thoughts, flowing pictures or
spontaneous thoughts and spontaneous pictures that come with the life of the realm. I don’t think
them up myself.
SID: Give me briefly one person that comes to mind that prayed these seven prayers and what
happened?
MARK: Well one gentleman we prayed for he had chemical sensitivity, and a really strong
problem with it. And we prayed, and when we were done praying for him he saw the Lord in a
vision come, minister healing, set him free. And I’ve checked up with him over the years, this
was like ten, 15 year ago, and he said it’s totally gone. The chemical sensitivity is totally gone
and has not returned.
SID: Now, you know, Mark, you were talking about earlier a fear of stroke. There are so many
of you that have fears, and fear is a symptom of a wounded heart.
MARK: It is. It is. It’s the fact that Satan is now speaking spontaneous negative thoughts to me,
rather than the Holy Spirit is speaking positive thoughts.
SID: And how can two walk together unless they be agreed?
9
MARK: Exactly, exactly. So we need to kick out Satan, kick out of all his spontaneous
negativity and all of his legal rights, remove those, and grant the Holy Spirit--
SID: So has taken anyone taken the course and it not worked that you know of?
MARK: Not that I know of. I mean, I’ve had probably hundreds of people email me and tell me,
“This changed my life.”
SID: But when you prayed with people these same prayers, what have you observed?
MARK: I’ve observed that people got healed. All right. Just radically healed and many in
different areas. I’ve prayed for hundreds and hundreds of people, and there’s always been a
lightness. They feel lighter and lighter. A lot of tears usually, because when Jesus walks into a
scene and does what he wants to do, it just touches your heart.
SID: I understand because Jesus himself walked into a scene the worst day of my life before I
knew the Lord. And I experience a realm where if I wanted to worry I could not worry. What a
realm to live in. The way you get in this realm is by healing your heart, by experiencing this
lightness, by experiencing this freedom. But the step one is to experience what it’s like to have
your sins forgiven, to be clean, to be as holy in God’s sight as Yeshua, as Jesus is. That can only
be if you make Jesus your Lord. In your words, in your words, get right with God now. Do it
right now.

No comments: