Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ask Bob Barber.. "n" make -up your own answer

bob Barber--former thermotron employee.. (he made it 4-3-years)








Originally posted by hvacpope

Bob BarBer .. you are such a "smart" guy ... But...

how long have you been with thermotron?

I hear lots of bad things about them, do you work from home?

I haven't been here very long at all. Though I am by no means a seasoned veteran, I am a bit surprised that you hear lots of bad things about Thermotron. What are some of the things that you hear? (Please don't take this as me trying to discredit your statement, because that is certainly not my intention). I

know one thing that we do have problems with at times is finding enough qualified service technicians to give the customers the appropriate ammount of attention.


Please feel free to share publicly or privately. I'm open to any and all feedback ..

Bob .. Barber...

Bob where did you get your education and training? OH a liberal Arts Degree?





Paul Pippin
Professional Member Join Date: Sep
Posts: 367

Bob have a couple of questions.

I noticed that you said they were always looking for technicians. When I was at the school they were trying to hire almost everyone who went through the class.

Which considering that most of us had paid to attend the class I felt it was in very bad taste. Also do they still have their stance that they will not sell parts or anything to contractors because they are competition?

I am just curious.








SO --ASK-- the president

Ronald Lampen named president of Thermotron Industries


Lampen, who has served as the company's vice president of service operations for the past 13 years, has extensive experience in all facets of the business,

No comments: